Outside Sales Representative, Full-time
ID: OSR - Vaughan
Location: Vaughan, ON
Imagine a work environment surrounded by world-class wines, hand-crafted beers and spirits, a 25-year trailblazing history and great people. You will enjoy a relaxed, open-door environment where ideas can be easily shared within a workplace that inspires enthusiasm, excellence and leadership. And as Ontario's third largest winery with store expansion currently underway, Magnotta offers rewarding opportunities for career development, advancement and continuous learning.
Philanthropy has also been at Magnotta's core from the start. Passionate about healthcare, Magnotta has been a long-time supporter of Toronto hospitals, foundations and charitable organizations. Today it is heavily involved with the G. Magnotta Foundation, a non-profit organization exclusively focused on funding Canada's first research centre for vector-borne diseases including Lyme Disease to advance testing and treatment in Canada.
If you would like to join a team of long-tenured employees who are proud to be part of a unique Canadian success story and committed to corporate social responsibility, we have the following opportunity:
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, FULL TIME
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
• Calling upon LCBO stores in a given territory within Ontario. Providing product awareness, building distribution and supporting programming and merchandising initiatives.
• Building and maintaining a close working relationship with accounts, both chain and independently owned restaurants, bars and Grocery Stores.
• Answering customer questions about products, prices, availability, delivery and terms.
• Resolving problems and providing ongoing support to develop and enhance strong customer relationships.
• Identifying new clients through field research.
• Maintaining an accurate account database.
• Submitting weekly/monthly activity and planning reports.
• Meeting sales targets and goals.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
• 5 years minimum sales experience calling on the LCBO
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of regulations, market trends and competition.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fundamental wine knowledge preferred.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Lift and carry up to 40 lbs regularly.
Magnotta Winery offers a base salary and bonus, comprehensive benefits plan and the commitment to career growth and development.
Great Wines Are Only The Beginning!
Come Harvest Your Award Winning Career With Magnotta!